Born out of love for the passion of their craft, Black Saint are the enigmatic UK collective who have been collaborating together to combine their skills as DJs, producers and songwriters to deliver a sound that will be played across dance floors, house parties and festivals, globally.
Fresh from hitting Toddla T’s soundsystem at Notting Hill Carnival, Black Saint were weaned to the sounds of rare groove and soul, listening to pirate radio stations that were at the forefront of the UK Garage and Jungle scene. Black Saint have pendulously been biding their time, honing their craft and readying themselves for their debut release ‘Could You Love Me’ which embodies an inventive fusion of house, R&B, trap and hip-hop.
Having racked up a staggering 1.3M streams on influential YouTube channel and Berlin-based record label Selected, Could You Love Me is an infectiously captivating crossover track that is simply the first chapter of the story for this musical composite. The’ve just put the finishing touches to the official remix of Dua Lipa’s ‘Blow Your Mind’, and are set to begin a series of live streamed ‘guerrilla-style’ events.
We are excited to welcome them to our Mix of the Day series for the first mix of the year in the series!
1. Freedom to love (Reel People Rework) by Incognito
2. Deep in the bottom by Black Coffee ft Monique Bingham
3. Oya by Raw Artistic Soul ft Wunmi
4. Little Man Remix by DJ Q
5. Coquito by Mr V ft Miss Patty & Chrue
6. Trinidad by Roul and Doors & Michael Mendoza
7. Puerto Rico by Olav Basoski
8. Predator by Laid Back Luke & DJ Gregory
9. Bolingo Gringo by Simon2 & Andreas Henneberg
10. Zoom Zoom by Gorgon City
11. Could You Love Me by Black Saint
12. Blues For You (Hard Dub) by Logic
13. Trouble by Black Saint
14. Gypsy Women by Crystal Women
15. I’m a good man by Martin Solveg (Mousse T Break beat Mix)
16. Closer Then Close by Rosie Gaines
17. Gabriele Emkyu ft DDB,(Matt Jam Lamont & Scott Diaz Classic Vocal Mix)
18. Deep In Side by
19. God Made Me Phunky by MD X-Spress